Make a Smart Move
A Rewarding Career Choice
American National has a distinct history of building relationships by protecting what our clients value most. Therefore, agent careers with American National are designed to allow personal and financial fulfillment.
Our agents are independent contractors who develop their own agencies. With control over your future, you can be proud to represent a group of insurers offering a wide array of insurance products such as auto, home and life.
American National Videos
We Take a Unique Approach to Training
Agent candidates receive paid training through Kelly OCG, a third-party company contracted with American National, while they work closely with successful mentor agents to learn our products, systems and sales processes.
Feel Good About What You Do
- Ability to make a profound difference in the lives of others
- Unlimited income potential
- Flexibility and independence
- Technical support from our home office
- Production and profit bonus opportunities
Steps to Success
- Launch your career with American National*
- Innovative Training: Work closely with field management
- Open the door to your new agency
- Development and advancement opportunities
Learn More About an Agent Career with American National
*The application process for the agency internship includes the completion of drug screens, credit and background checks. Prior to beginning the agency internship, the applicant will be responsible for obtaining the appropriate insurance license(s). Completion of the agency internship does not guarantee an offer to become an appointed agent.